Wednesday, December 7, 2016

DIY Kinetic Sand




Hi! I'm Ayn and I am a Ga. Pre-K teacher, serving 4 and 5 year olds in an inclusive setting. I share my classroom adventures on my blog, little illuminations.

I've recently found a really easy way to make a form of kinetic sand and I thought I would share it with you here. It is a lot of fun to play with and a great sensory experience! Plus, it smells pretty great, too!





This two ingredient sand is so easy to make. Get some clean play sand and add some shaving cream until you find the consistency that works best for you. It keeps for days and when it does start to dry out, just add a little more shaving cream!






The best part is that the kids can experiment to make their own. My kids have really loved having this in the classroom.  Enjoy!

Stop by and visit me anytime at littleilluminations.blogspot.com or visit the little illuminations fanpage on facebook! And be sure to check out PreK+K Sharing EEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...