Thursday, July 16, 2015

Gratitude (and Exhaustion!)

Teachers learning fingerplays!
 Happy Summer from Miss Carole of Macaroni Soup!
 To all who have faithfully come to PreKandKSharing on the 16th of each month - THANK YOU!  Today I am winging my way toward Johnson City, TN to Sing, Dance and LEARN through music with teachers and caregivers at the East Tennessee State University Early Childhood Conference on Friday and Saturday.  
  Last week I did four workshops at the SDE "I Teach K!" Conference in Las Vegas!  And there's lots more sharing and learning coming up in August!
SDE "I Teach K!" in Las Vegas - stretchy band fun!
 This month I don't have a song to share or dance to teach you - please page through one of the gazillion blogs I've written since this wonderful project started. Okay, maybe not a gazillion, but 44 blog posts is a lot for a person who had never read a blog, followed a blog or written a blog.    
 Thanks to Debbie Clement's immense patience in showing me the ropes, and for dreaming this up in the first place!  Thanks to all who have written to me, asked wonderful questions and even invited me to their schools, libraries and conferences. My job - sharing music, movement and sparking imagination is a privilage!
I can't wait to go back to school!  Crazy, huh?

    I will get back on track next month - I promise you songs to keep "back to school" humming in the key of FUN! 

Yours for a Song!
"Miss Carole" Stephens
Macaroni Soup! Active Music for Active Learners!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...